- When a customer place order at our website, it hereby approve that s/he will follow all laws and regulations of the destination country including without any limitation laws relating to the lawfulness of goods and import/customs charges.
- The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such customs duties, import taxes and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
- Recipient has to borne any additional charges for customs clearance, duties and taxes and any other port charges necessary for the clearance of import / export of such item.
- Our original delivery estimated time can be delay if custom clearance procedures are required.
- Mardaz Fashion will not be responsible for customs clearance procedure as well as customs charges.
- For any kind of information related to customs policy customer should contact local customs office, as customs policies may vary widely from one place to another in a country or from country to country.